Come on it, pull up a chair and get comfy

Welcome to my blog
It's about me, my family and the cakes I bake and decorate. Oh and no doubt the odd bit of Twilight related stuff ;)

Thursday 16 September 2010

Shingles

My daughter has been poorly with shingles.

She came home from school on Friday and said her back was sore. The doctor confirmed that it was indeed shingles.

I was surprised as I thought you only got it as an adult.

I had it a few years ago and it can be incredibly painful, luckily she's not been too bad, just a bit sore and itchy

She's recovering now though so all is good.



I got her on video yesterday singing along to her Barbie singalong DVD :)

Today i'm baking a cake ready to decorate for tomorrow. I'll post the pics when it's done

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I am glad your cutie is recovering. She is too sweet for such a yucky thing. Hugs to you all from me. Can't wait to see the next cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad she's feeling better! I thought only adults got shingles, too...till it googled it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried to follow this blog several times, but for some reason it won't let me. WTF? You know I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely forgot you posted this video. TOO CUTE!!! You know I just want to keep her...but after she's completely better ;)

    ReplyDelete